Friday, April 5, 2013

Utah Child Support Modification

Utah Child Support Modification

Once a party has received a child support order from the court, the order may be modified if certain conditions are met. Generally, a party must file a Petition to Modify with the court and request the change. A party may request a change in child support once three years have passed since the entry of the order taking into consideration the following:

For more information, see "Utah Child Support Modification". 

No comments:

Post a Comment